Sunday 20 May 2012

Business services and web marketing services in London, England for English Startup & Small Businesses

If you are a startup, new, small, SME or large business in London, England or a small, medium or large company in London, England and you would like some help with various business or sales & marketing services or business or sales & marketing training and consultancy you can send me an email to mrviralmarketer@gmail.com. I have been involved in Sales then Business in The UK for over 20 years selling initially to the local Welsh Market (first 10 years) then more recently to National & International customers across the UK mostly London, England but across all of the major cities in the UK and internationally (last 10 years). I have been a part of many successful companies as well as run my own successful businesses and I am looking to share this knowledge, expertise and contacts with UK including London based entrepreneurs. I am based in the Welsh Capital, Cardiff, although I have frequent trips to London and have many associates there as well as a base, but I regularly travel around the UK and work very well remotely so can help small business anywhere in the UK. If you are looking for sme or startup business services, web marketing or sales & marketing services or some training, advice or consultancy please get in touch: mrviralmarketer@gmail.com | www.mrviralmarketer.co.uk .

No comments:

Post a Comment